18.4.09

comin up...




that's kate and i when we were 2 little oddballs playing in the grass! check that hair! whooosh.

softball signups are tomorrow! and also, court and i are going to film our blog on degraves st. you guys will love it! it's just about the cutest street in all of melbourne! i've been working on my positive news show idea, and i've got everything set up. so all that's left is to film it. i'll post it as soon as i can and you guys will be my first audience! yayaya!!!

wicked is playing here in melbourne! gotta see it soon before it closes!

5 comments:

  1. jan says you WANTED the bowl cut...ssuuuuuureeeee janny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we look great, that picture actually inpsired my look for going out tonight. I miss laying in the grass with you and Big Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girlie girls - this is Ninki. You both look pretty! I miss you! I love Susan Boyle and I hope she doesn't change! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i like the pic of you two it is so cute . hope everything is good . love you

    ReplyDelete