28.2.10

for the eyes


this is the barber shop in vang vieng!!!

charlotte on a rickety, typical old bridge in vang vieng

this is the zipline at the river!!!

the girls on our rented old school bikes

one of the spots we visited during our day trip on mopeds in pai.

courtney and emma!

beautiful little girl in traditional wear at the night market in chiang mai

courtney and a cutie

caiti and cutie!

playing

sooooo cute. there's just tons of puppies and babies everywhere! this is during our trek.

elephant riding!

best morning of my life! charlotte and i bathing the elephant.

courtney bathing the elephant!

accommodation at the elephant camp

mee

our guide, we just called him C

sunset in baan tai

4 comments:

  1. amazing photos, thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics, esp the puppy and the sunset ones (thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lifestyle has been one great large joke, a dance that’s walked a song that’s spoke, I giggle so challenging I virtually choke when I think about myself.

    - hotel booking in ahmedabad | hotels in ahmedabad city | 5 star hotels in ahmedabad india

    ReplyDelete