28.1.09

hot hot hot

IT IS HOT!!!!!!!! we're talking major heat wave. australia hasn't seen this kind of weather in 100 years. it's 104 right now, only to persist for the next 4 days! i personally don't hate it. we went to the beach today. the sand burns your feet if you stand longer than a few seconds. needless to say, most of our time was spent in the water.  

the australian open is getting exciting! i can't wait to federer and rodick. that will be a good match. also...i hope serena takes it! we'll see!

stay cool...

6 comments:

  1. Could you kindly take out an envelope and stick 60 of your 100 degrees and send it this way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Norbs, it's snowing, snowing,snowing and I'm sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to disagree BUT, i would rather have the snow. I hate 100 +, water or no water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, the sunshine and warm weather is fabulous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlies, it is me, Ninki, not Katie until Tues. I lost my first post, it said I miss you love you and think that bathtub picture is the very cutest. I also said I want your address to send treats!! XO XO

    ReplyDelete