19.2.09

first day!

g'day-

it was my first day at my internship. i'm doing some design work at Award magazine. it's pretty fun. i'm just working on layouts, logo design and web stuff. it's great because it's very minimal...like once a week. which gives me time to work and make some money. the internship is unpaid! boo! but i'm also working at st kilda swim. hahaha yes i'm a swim instructor for the kiddies. so random, but i enjoy it. i'm in the middle of gettimg my 20 hours of training. then i can teach my own classes. so things are going well. court works as a waitress at a fine dining place. she likes it a lot and is getting more hours every week. things are finally picking up and we seem to be settling in nicely! 

we heard toga is in the middle of a snow storm! shocker. welp, i'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment